Round Rock ISD Anti-Bullying Policy and Investigation Procedures
Round Rock ISD expects that all members of the school community will treat each other in a civil manner and with respect for differences. Round Rock ISD is committed to providing a learning and working environment for students, employees, and visitors that is free from bullying and cyberbullying.
This commitment is an integral part of our comprehensive efforts to promote learning and to prevent and eliminate all forms of bullying and other harmful and disruptive behavior that can impede the learning process.
The safety of our students is of the utmost importance to Round Rock ISD. If there is any suspicion of child abuse please report the abuse to the proper authorities by calling the TX Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-5400 or TX Abuse Hotline
Resources for Abused Children:
Suicide is when people direct violence at themselves with the intent to end their lives, and they die as a result of their actions. Suicide is a leading cause of death in the United States.
A suicide attempt is when people harm themselves with the intent to end their lives, but they do not die as a result of their actions. Many more people survive suicide attempts than die, but they often have serious injuries. However, a suicide attempt does not always result in a physical injury.
- “13 Reasons Why”: Talking points for parents
- Adolescent Depression Awareness Program (ADAP): RRISD parent presentation by Dr. Karen Swartz, M.D. of Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Be a Lifesaver: Suicide Prevent Resources
- Community Mental Health Resources: Local Resources (Spanish Translation)
- Coping with Grief: The Christi Center or The Austin Center for Grief and Loss
- eResources for Suicide Prevention in Texas
- Having an Honest Conversation
- Latino Mental Health
- Internet Safety
- Resources for Teens
- Self Injury/Self-Harm: What is it and why do people do it?
- Substance Abuse and Suicide
- Suicide Warning Signs
- What Leads to Suicide?
- What Parents Can Do: The Jason Foundation
- What Students Can Do: The Jason Foundation
- Community Mental Health Resources
- Coping Skills for Kids
- Dealing with Test Anxiety
- Developing Study Skills for Your Learning Style
- Identifying Signs of Stress in Children & Teens
- Managing Your Time
- Round Rock ISD High School Course Catalog
- Round Rock ISD Middle School Course Catalog
- Round Rock ISD Middle School to High School Transition Guide
- Succeeding with ADHD
- Stress and Students
- Supporting the Transition to Elementary School, Middle School, High School, or College
- Your Transition to College